So today I spent probably more time than I should have compiling a list of my favorite Doctor Who tees. I am aware that 23 is a very random number(unless in the sequence 4 8 15 16 23 42 for all of you LOST fans out there), but these are my favorites, not just any cool shirt on the web. And without further ado, here they are! (photos are the links)
1) Union Jack made of TARDISes. Or TARDIS. Or whatever.
2) Doctor Who meets E.T.
3) Two hearts x-ray
4) Need I say anything?
5) I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. You have two shadows. *I actually happen to own this one.
6) “‘The angels have the phone box.’ That’s my favorite. I have that on a t-shirt!” -Larry Nightengale *I have this one too.
7) Adipose. The cutest antagonist in existence.
8) So much of us wish he were real. What am I saying? He is!
9) Delete! Delete! Delete!
10) “Four score and seven minutes ago, Bill and Ted embarked on an excellent adventure.” -Abraham Lincoln
11) Welcome New New York!
12) Well, strictly speaking, it’s the fifteenth New York since the original.
13) Awesome moon landing plus even more awesome. *And this one too
14) What NASA is keeping form us.
15) Boos can’t move when you’re looking, right? Don’t the also cover they’re eyes? Mind bomb!
Now we get to my favorite favorites
16) Scooby Who, where are you?
17) Doctor Hoo
18) Shaker + Plunger + Whisk = EXTERMINATE!
19) Nerds need to learn to COEXIST
20) There are no words…
21) Cyber3PO and R2Dalek
22) It came out of nowhere…
23) Not strictly a tee, but I want it soooooo bad. But I do not happen to have an extra $330
And there we have it. Which one is your favorite?